“NEWLY RENOVATED ,EXCELLENT LOCATION”

Courtyard by Marriott San Ramon
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in San Ramon
Joshua Tree, California
“NEWLY RENOVATED ,EXCELLENT LOCATION”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

Stayed here for four nites, the staff was excellent and very accomodating.rooms are very clean, and nice design. lobby newly renovated. fitness room had a smell , so could only use one time.parking is free when staying, very close to freeway, so ask for room facing the san ramon blvd.wi-fi is free and works well, local wholes foods walking distance as well as shopping.if you need refridge they will bring one to room.most important is the windows are sliding doors and open easily.

Room Tip: ask for san ramon blvd, ask for balcony
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
sanramon1, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Ramon, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Hello:

Thank you so much for taking time out to write a review on our hotel, the Courtyard by Marriott - San Ramon. We certainly appreciate it! I will personally look into our fitness facility. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Our staff here, really takes pride in making our guest experience a great one, so I will be sure to share your comments with each of them in our morning meetings.

Thank you again, and we hope that you visit our hotel again soon!

Courtyard by Marriott - San Ramon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at Courtyard Ramon for two nights. The hotel was very clean. From the lobby & pool to the fittness room. The room was clean and spacious. The hotel staff was pleasant and professional. The location was Great! Thanks For A Great Stay!! Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013
sanramon1, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Ramon, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Hello:

Thank you so much for taking time out to write a review on the Courtyard by Marriott - San Ramon. I am so glad that you had a great visit with us! Our entire team works very hard to make sure all of our guests have a great experience. I will be sure to share your comments with them!

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is our second visit to the Courtyard by Marriott San Ramon. These rooms are very nice and very comfortable. Modern decor. Nice beds, very clean bathrooms, and plenty of fresh towels. Plenty of free parking. The staff is very nice and helpful. Never ate at the food counter, but the coffee was fresh and hot.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
sanramon1, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Ramon, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Hello:

Thank you so much for taking time out to review our hotel. We do take pride in our hotel, and our employees work very hard to make our guests comfortable, so hearing comments such as yours really makes a difference. I will be sure to share your comments with our team here at the Courtyard by Marriott - San Ramon. Thank you again for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Richmond, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Convenient location to many business parks. Target is walking distance if you forget any basic items. Hotel staff friendly. My room was not super clean on early arrival, but I have stayed many times at hotel and this is the first time I have found this. Some rooms have spotty WiFi.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Hello:

Thank you so much for taking time our to review our hotel. I apologize for the experience regarding cleanliness in your room. I am happy to hear that this is unusual, as we do inspect our rooms regularly. In addition, we have a 15-30 minute training each week as a team on room cleanliness. I will be sure to review your comments with our team.

I am happy that all everything else here at the hotel is convenient for you in your travels. We do appreciate your business, and we hope to see you back here again soon.

Wexford, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is my second stay at a couryard by Marriott this year and I have to say great job on the remodeling. It was the same as the one I stayed at in Texas, the Birstro is great nice to see the same menu made me feel comfortable like I had been there before. Here at San Ramon the service again was excellent the employees very pleasant just a great place to stay. It was a little pricey for a courtyard but what do you expect in San Ramon, CA. I have to travel alot fo work and will look for a courtyard when I do.
Thank you marriortt and thank you San Ramon.

Room Tip: One thing is I had an accessable room was not happy with the shower but would be great for someone w...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Karen A
sanramon1, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Ramon, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Hello:

I do apologize for the late response. I appreciate all of your nice comments regarding the Courtyard by Marriott - San Ramon. We, too, love the fact that we have our new Bistro! It is such a convenient option for our guests. It is great to have the AM/PM food choices too. I know it takes time to respond to Trip Advisor, and I truly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule. I will most definitely share your comments with our team here at the hotel.

Thanks again,

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at Courtyards all over the country. This one, like most, had an incredibly helpful and pleasant staff, clean rooms, free wifi and almost all if the amenities one expects from Courtyards.

Alas, I won't stay here again. The usual, delightful and great value in the breakfast buffet, has been replaced with The Bistro. While The Bistro staff were very nice, there is no buffet, no going back for seconds. It has been replaced with a small restaurant menu, period. It simply is a poor value and while the staff tried hard, the service was exceptionally slow. Not a major issue for us, but for many who were In a greater hurry.

If this is the "new business model" for the Courtyard it is a mistake. One that will hit the bittom line sooner than later I think.

Again, the staff is great, they are stuck with a bad system.

• Stayed March 2013
Hello:

I apologize for the late response. I am so sorry that our Bistro did not fit your needs. We, as a brand, have tried to appeal to everyone's meal choice options by offering the same pan and griddle options found on our buffet, but also healthy options, and quick "to go" options that are made freshly daily. I do appreciate the kind words about our staff, as we do try very hard to please our guests. Thank you so much for your feedback. We do take all comments very seriously.

Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

I really liked this hotel; the lobby was very clean and staff was accommodating. I would stay here again when in San Ramon.....it's also not that far from San Francisco! I think it may be a little quieter if the room isn't near the elevator...I heard a noise that may have been from the elevator. I slept well anyway!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
sanramon1, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Ramon, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Hello:

Thank you so much for writing such nice comments about our hotel, staff, and location. We appreciate you taking time out to do so. We do love our hotel, take pride in our services, and value our guest's input. We do hope that you return to our hotel again when you are visiting the Bay Area!

Also consider these accommodations in or near San Ramon
Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - East
Pleasanton Marriott
Pleasanton Marriott
#4 of 14 in Pleasanton

Been to Courtyard by Marriott San Ramon? Share your experiences!