“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Brass Door

Brass Door
Reserve with OpenTable
Brass Door is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 155 Restaurants in San Ramon
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oakley, California
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

I attended our company luncheon here. I had the prime rib with their horseradish was perfect. Bread came brushed with olive oil, excellent. Had a creamed spinach dish, excellent. Salad was super fresh and .......excellent. Service was great, especially considering our large crowd. Definitely worth the drive from Suisun City.

• Visited December 2013

Napa, California
“Like Old Times”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

We were guests for a Birthday Dinner with a large crowd present. This has to be difficult for any restaurant but Brass Door was flawless. The meal was better than most meals I have eaten out despite the fact they weres erving so many people. We ordered Prime Rib, it was cooked perfectly. Very generous portion accompanied by potatoes and creamed spinach.
Salad and dessert were very good and the drinks were large and perfect.

The staff was never rattled and attentive and gracious. Kudos to the Brass Door for the nicest suprise meal in a long time. Try it and enjoy.

• Visited November 2013
“Truly a locals favorite my favorites are the veal as well as the prime rib!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Old and established many locals enjoy the food and sports here. The food is simply great, even the bread that you snack on just watch out might not have room for the entree go on now enjoy great food and service.

• Visited August 2013
Livermore, California
“ANOTHER GREAT MEAL AT BRASS DOOR...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I started coming here in 1966 when I moved to Pleasanton and bought my first home. Brass Door had given all new homeowners a coupon to come and visit so we did. Food was outstanding back then.
Started coming to the new restaurant that has been rebuilt since '66 and found the food to be outstanding. I have brought many friends here over the years and they all left feeling the same. Food quality is hard to beat. It is always tasty. Service is above average even when the lot is full of cars. We have been here with my wife's women's group and they love the place.

• Visited July 2013
Florida
“A 1960's Throwback”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Almost like walking into a time warp. It reminded me of places my parents took me as a youngster. I'm not sure that some of the 1960 customers were not still sitting at the same tables.

Candidly, the food was good but certainly not great. I'd compare it to an upscale diner. Nice sourdough toasted bread, though.

Visited June 2013