“Soup and a rueben...great stuff”
Review of Max's Diner - CLOSED

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Crow Canyon Road
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I love the matzoh ball soup and a pastrami on rye. This has the roots of a great jewish deli and is the closet thing I've found to feed that craving around here. It has the casual diner atmosphere and is decently priced. Go give it a try!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Best breakfast around. Fresh ingredients, quick service, great taste.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I wish I could branch out a little when I go here but I just can't help but order the salmon salad every time. It has a beautifully poached piece atop a bed of lettuce with capers, green olives, kalamata olives and a lemon vinagrette dressing. Fabulous! The Matzo Ball soup is also very good. My friend orders the Beet salad...not really my style but if you are into that sort of thing, she swears by it!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

the best part is you wont go away hungry. eat the soup, drink the malts, have a great meal and dont forget the dessert. they love it when you order take out and they provide great service each time. enjoy and come back over and over again. I bring clients, friends and family and they all love it

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I had not been to this location of Max's Diner in 20 years-loved our visit and will frequent this restaurant with friends and family. My friend suggested it and I'm glad my nostalgia brought us to dine here. Splurged on the crab cake appetizer- yummy! I had an excellent Reuben sandwich! The waitress was very nice. My friend and I had such a good time together here (it had been a few years since we'd gotten together) that this restaurant gets a 5 star rating!!!