“The best for breakfast!”
Review of Katy's Korner

Katy's Korner
Ranked #2 of 158 Restaurants in San Ramon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
San Diego, CA
“The best for breakfast!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I loved this homey little restaurant nestled into the corner of a shopping center. They have many different varieties of Eggs Benedict, and the two we tried were both fabulous. I wish we hadn't waited until the last day of our stay in San Ramon to go to this place, because I really wanted to go back and sample other menu items - I highly recommend it!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Judikin

San Francisco, California
“Really Great for Breakfast”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I do not eat out for breakfast often but when I do, I insist on really tasty food. Katy's is one of those places you stroll in and they seat you fairly quick. Coffee is served up right away if you like. I'm a very basic breakfast eater and savory is my style. That being said, they have these Blintzes with fresh berries...mouth watering good, and it changed my tastes for savory foods in the morning.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank MYKY929
USA
“Wonderful Breakfast Experience”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I went with a group of friends for breakfast, a first time for all but one of us and we were all delighted with the service and the food. The decor is what I would call County Eclectic, but it was charming and homey. Located in a strip mall, it looks deceiving from the outside . . . one might think it's small but let me tell you this place was huge. I tried the Bacon and Eggs and the portions were quite ample and delicious. The country potatoes are to die for . . . a must have. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited December 2012
Pasig, Philippines
“Best Eggs Benedict ever!!!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

My cousin brought me to the branch in San Ramon Valley blvd and I was hooked. I love, love breakfast food and I love, love Katy's eggs benedict! A must try

Visited November 2011
Cedar Park, Texas
“It Was Great A Long, Long, Time Ago”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

A long time ago, when the owner of Katy's Corner, Ari, use to supervise and even cook there, it was one of the best breakfast places in the East Bay. He even served dinner once in awhile by reservation only. Since then, it has gone down hill tremendously. My Husband and I have not eaten there in several years, so we decided to give it one more try. Just as expected, the food was greasy, cold and the service was lousy. Because there are not too many places in San Ramon to eat breakfast, the people still keep coming in either because it is convenient and they don't want to cook, or they just don't care whether the food is good or not.
If I am going to spend close to forty dollars for breakfast, I want the restaurant to be able to cook as well as I do, and I am a excellent cook. So, if I have to travel 20-30 minutes over to Berkeley, that is exactly what I am going to do. Why should anyone pay that kind of money to eat cold, lousy food and be treated like they are doing you a favor by serving you? Good luck with that.
You should think about hanging around your own restaurant more, Ari. It use to be great.

• Visited October 2012