HYATT house San Ramon
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$269
$259
San Ramon Marriott(San Ramon)
$219
ExtendedStay
$174
$168
$162
Holiday Inn Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$127
$178
$159
Sheraton.com
All reviewsomelettesmall kitchenmade to order omeletsexcellent hotelone bedroom suitefresh fruitburgerfull kitchenfree breakfasthot breakfastoakland airportbusiness centerthe east baylong staygreat place to staycomfortable bedconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Spotless and excellent service. Very pleasant front desk personel and very helpful. Comfortable bed and linens. Best of all is the location. Close to all restaurants and supermarket. Well stocked kitchen with all you would need. Breakfast is good too... Once again Hyatt has done an excellent job! Stay here for business or pleasure. If you are looking for a long stay in the area this would make a great choice.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Wow my first time at a Hyatt House. I got a corporate rate as I was there to teach a class for a big company. My price was $149 plus tax for a studio room. Had a full size fridge and 2 burner stove top sink and dishwasher and micro. sofa, table and nice king size bed. Absolutely dreamy bed, so cushy and comfy. Loved it. I was treated to a gift bag at registering as I had never been there before. The gift bag contained Full size Hershey chocolate candy bar, a fruit and nut trail mix bag, a small bag of chocolate chip cookies, a bag of microwave popcorn and two bottles of Aquafina. The courtesy and friendliness of staff was marvelous. I told them I forgot my phone charger, they loaned me a plug for my room with a plethora of plugs for different phones. I was needless to say, quite surprised. They serve a hot breakfast from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. Unfortunately I was not able to take breakfast as I had an early class. Also a snack time reception from like 5 to 7p.m. I got there just before 7 and was able to choose from two different pizza's, and a fresh mini salad bar and drinks, even wine, fresh fruit and fresh baked cookies coffee etc. I was there for one night only, the A/C was wonderful. I imagine the actual room suites are even bigger and better.

Room Tip: I was on third floor of a four floor hotel south side and I had no problems with people above walking or making noise. Also I asked to be put close to Hotel entrance so as not to have to walk far from handicapped parking they accommodated me.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Diana C B
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Stayed 3 nights, very clean tidy well maintained property, loved the hot tub and pool area, very good guest laundry, great shopping centre up the road, we used this as a base to explore SF area, awesome stay. Rate includes BF which is sufficient.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The rooms are large and quiet. The shower is good, and the sink is separate. It would have been nice to have two sinks, especially for my daughter and granddaughters' room when they were all trying to get ready for work/school. The price is right: $98/night, and the breakfast buffet is well stocked: cold cereals and fruit and hot dishes. Also you can have an omelette cooked to order. The staff is friendly.

Room Tip: If you are moving and have lots of luggage, ask for a room near a door and downstairs.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2013

The Hyatt house in San Ramon fit every expectation we had for our stay in this suburban area of San Francisco. The room was designed to accommodate corporate travelers who remain in the area for days/weeks at a time, so the conveniences were top-notch although the room was somewhat small in design layout. The breakfast was standard fruit, pastry and cereal offerings, but satisfying. Location was outstanding - quiet, easily accessible by car, near adequate restaurants and centrally located for our touring the valley sights and cities. Very reasonable rates and Hyatt quality deserve your consideration for using this facility for your stay in this area.

Room Tip: We chose a room on the back side of the hotel as the freeway was on the front side. We had no problem with parking or noise. One comment ... the only elevators are in the center of the building. Somewhat inconvenient for exiting if you are at either end of the building and there were no stairs in that center area when the elevators were slow and full.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple