“homestead san ramon”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in San Ramon
San Ramon, California
“homestead san ramon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

great place. i have lived here one month. staff is very accomodating. two important things. there is no public computer in the front lobby. i bought a great little acer from target for $309 which was walking distance from the hotel. n the hotel has great wifi

also there is a church w weekday mass nine am walking distance n a postal service w notary public close by too. movie theater n lots of cool restaurants near by also.

second big thing...there is a weekend bus....the bus 321....which has almost hourly pick ups from in back of peets coffee across from whole foods. buses run 0845, 0945, 1045, ect.
on weekends. about thirty mins to walnut creek BART, n then twenty or thirty mins or so into san fran. round trip $13. get off at embarcadero for fishermans wharf....california sealions n ferry boat rides...or continue to the last stop for shopping at sephoroa n big dept stores like nordstroms. if u want, from there just keep walking about thirty mins up hill n u will b in chinatown.....................cuz u know u need your all u can eat dim sum.

Room Tip: all rooms seems to have about same noise level. some back rooms on upper floor have views of hills...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank pamylasdream
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Thank you so much for your recent review of Extended Stay America San Ramon Bishop Ranch West. We are so glad that you had such a great experience with us during your stay and that our staff was so accommodating to you. We believe in excellent service while providing clean, comfortable fresh rooms for your enjoyment. It sounds as if we had all the things you needed except common area computer access. I am so sorry that this isn’t an amenity at this location. We take all comments from our guests to heart to continue to improve and provide the things that we know will make your stay 100% each and every time. We thank you again for your nice review and we hope that we can be of service to you in the future should you return to our area.
With Hospitality, the Management at Extended Stay America San Ramon Bishop Ranch West.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed here at the beginning of of September for a job. The room was nice and clean and the staff very nice. They had a grab and go breakfast which was the basic stuff like apples and muffins. That was okay with me. The rooms look new and painted fresh. Also they did a good job cleaning.

It turns out that they job that I took did not work out and I ended up going home, but the staff was very helpful with getting a refund of the money for days I would not be there. Also the manger was very nice.

This is not a bad place to stay. Also it was quiet at night. The only thing I wish was that they had better cable channels. I love watching investigative discovery and A&E. I guess I am being a little picky.

Thanks once again for a nice stay!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
We would like to offer our thanks for your nice comments about our Extended Stay America located in San Ramon, California. I am happy to hear that you received great service from the Front desk, to housekeeping and management as well. That is what we are all about! Great Service & clean rooms each and every stay. I also want to let you know that we are in the process of looking to upgrade our TV channel selections and this will be something our guests can look forward to coming to a hotel near you in the future. We know that all the comforts of home are important, including TV channel line up for your enjoyment. Thank you again for your kind comments and I hope that you will stay with us or any of our over 680 locations nationwide in the future. With Hospitality, the Management at Extended Stay America San Ramon, California.
Sab Ramon California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I have been at Extended Stay, Bishop Ranch West. The service and living conditions have been excellent. I consider myself something of an expert since I have lived in hotels literally across the United States over the last four years. This hotel is the best I have had the pleasure to stay at. I attribute this to the leadership of Carmen Brown, the manager, and her extremely accomodating staff. I want to thank them.

Donald D Morgan Jr

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for posting such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America San Ramon - Bishop Ranch. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. Hearing these things from a seasoned traveler such as yourself is very rewarding to us.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind review, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location. With Hospitality, Carmen- General Manager"
Omaha
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

We stayed here one night. We arrived early in the afternoon and the staff worked hard to get our room ready. Very friendly and helpful people. The room had a king bed and was very comfortable. You could not really see the TV from the couch though. This is a room to stay for a week, but it served our purpose very well. Applebees next door and donuts and muffins in the lobby for breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property located in San Ramon Bishop Ranch West. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team prides ourselves in providing clean, comfortable rooms at a great value day after day. We hope that you will come back to stay with us again at this location or that of our over 680 locations nationwide, Thank you again for your review. We look forward to your next stay!

With Hospitality
The Management and staff at Extended Stay America Bishop Ranch West
Roseville, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

I actually found this little gem through Priceline.com. You never really know what you're going to get, but I was impressed even as I entered the lobby. The person behind the counter was friendly and pleasant and only took a minute to get checked in.

The hallways are even nice. The room was newly renovated, clean, spacious, and very well decorated. It had a fridge, microwave, stove, and a kitchen sink; I think a dishwasher too. I was only there for one night, but I would especially stay there again if I had to stay longer.

They also have free internet, and a free continental breakfast, although I can't vouch for it, because I didn't get up and around in time to eat there.

The price of the room is definitely a plus. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to report about your recent stay at our hotel, it is comments such as yours that keeps us motivated to reach beyond good service and provide exceptional service.

A sincere thank you.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

Checked in because I had an interview in town, and no sooner had I set My bags in my (spacious and clean) room then I got a call postponing my interview. The front desk understood and gave me a full refund immediately, and off I went..

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank pauiel31
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Thank you for speaking about your experience with the staff at our hotel. It is feedback such as yours that makes our job enjoyable, while providing exceptional and personalized service. The staff and I completely understand that appointments sometimes can be rescheduled with little time to react. As a Manager, it is great to know that we were able to help you during an uncertain time in an efficient and friendly manner.

We wish you much luck with your upcoming interview, and certainly hope that you choose to stay with us again when your travel brings you back to our area.
Sacramento, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2012

This was a clean, comfortable hotel, very good value for the price. Check out Hotwire.com or Priceline.com. You may not be able to identify this specific hotel, but if you end up with it, you will find its a good deal. They even had fresh fruit and a continental breakfast included for free, also free internet, plus its located across the street from a Costco!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. We are totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours and know that we have met this goal with you.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other brand locations.
Also consider these accommodations in or near San Ramon
Courtyard by Marriott San Ramon
Residence Inn San Ramon
Residence Inn San Ramon
#4 of 8 in San Ramon

Been to Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West? Share your experiences!