great place. i have lived here one month. staff is very accomodating. two important things. there is no public computer in the front lobby. i bought a great little acer from target for $309 which was walking distance from the hotel. n the hotel has great wifi
also there is a church w weekday mass nine am walking distance n a postal service w notary public close by too. movie theater n lots of cool restaurants near by also.
second big thing...there is a weekend bus....the bus 321....which has almost hourly pick ups from in back of peets coffee across from whole foods. buses run 0845, 0945, 1045, ect.
on weekends. about thirty mins to walnut creek BART, n then twenty or thirty mins or so into san fran. round trip $13. get off at embarcadero for fishermans wharf....california sealions n ferry boat rides...or continue to the last stop for shopping at sephoroa n big dept stores like nordstroms. if u want, from there just keep walking about thirty mins up hill n u will b in chinatown.....................cuz u know u need your all u can eat dim sum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Hotel San Ramon
- Homestead Suites San Ramon
- Homestead San Ramon
- Homestead Studio Suites San Ramon
- San Ramon Homestead Suites