“Here's your hat what's your hurry service”
Review of Sachi Sushi

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sachi Sushi
Ranked #98 of 161 Restaurants in San Ramon
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed May 27, 2009

I've had several bad experiences at this restaurant, always at lunch. However, the final straw was today when my girlfriend and I, who hadn't seen one another in a while, wanted to catch a late lunch. We arrived at 2:20, were shown to a table and 2 secs after being seated were asked for our order which wasn't an issue because we always order the same thing, Bento boxes with the calif roll and Gyoza. We also each ordered a glass of white wine. We didin't have to wait long, because less than 2 mins later our entire meal came along with the check! They then proceeded to turn lights off in the restaurant and asked if we could settle our bill now because they were closing and needed to close out the register!!!! Apparently they close at 2:30, which would've been nice to know before ordering because we could have had a nice, relaxed late lunch somewhere else. I later called and spoke to a manager to complain about my experience and was told there was nothing he could do at this point because the register had been "settled" already. The quickest $40.00 lunch and worst I've ever had. Do your self a favor, avoid this restaurant. Take a drive and go to Ume in Pleasanton.

2  Thank geezluize

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed March 23, 2008

Superb sashimi, very nice sushi chefs, and a great sake selection.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook