“A classic”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 15, 2014

A classic casual comfort food place if you're looking for a quick place to get a decent lunch or breakfast. Good place for a casual weekday dinner. I always enjoy their salads and egg dishes.

There are newer reviews for Crepevine Restaurant

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Loud, but good:-) one has to stand in line to order, but it's worth the wait. Creeps are amazing, salads are filling.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I've been to this Crepevine once, and I've been to others in the Bay Area. This one is no different than the others and I've found it to be decent. The price is fair and the food is what you might expect. They were good about attending to our table.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Okay, maybe it is good for dinner or weekday lunches, but I have never been there other on a Sunday afternoon.

They have some very innovative wraps, salads and sandwiches. My wife and I mave been here many times and will return as it is a restaurant that we enjoy very much.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

This is a great spot for breakfast. The menu is creatively displayed on huge chalk boards. The food itself is delicious, big portions and delivered by friendly people. It's simple, comfortable, cozy , good food and great service. Overall, I love stopping in here from time to time and highly recommend it.