“A Fun Place for Weekend Brunch or Lunch”

Crepevine Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 237 Restaurants in San Rafael
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Okay, maybe it is good for dinner or weekday lunches, but I have never been there other on a Sunday afternoon.

They have some very innovative wraps, salads and sandwiches. My wife and I mave been here many times and will return as it is a restaurant that we enjoy very much.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

This is a great spot for breakfast. The menu is creatively displayed on huge chalk boards. The food itself is delicious, big portions and delivered by friendly people. It's simple, comfortable, cozy , good food and great service. Overall, I love stopping in here from time to time and highly recommend it.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We love the variety and the setting is fun. We came to celebrate my husband's birthday with friends. One of our favorite places to eat. The food is always fresh and tasty. Portions for the salads are very large!!! Definitely enough to share!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We came here for brunch after browsing the menu the day before. The crepes sounded awesome, and my hubby was dying to try their marscapone! After we placed our order and found a table al fresco, the server came to tell us they were all out of marscapone. What?!? Boo! How are you out of one of your main ingredients in your crepes!!! They subbed goat cheese for him, but it would have been much better with marscapone.

The place was clean and the atmosphere was nice...the food was not that great for the price. We weren't impressed with the crepes (they weren't filled very much).

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

We (myself, husband and 3-year-old son) came here for breakfast and found it to be great!
The outside area at the front, on fourth street, is super cute with European style furniture and potted plants. Unfortunately our son wanted to sit inside, which isn't as pleasant, as the large kitchen is all open plan and its rather noisy.
The service was great, although we were initially confused about whether it was table service or not, as we were seated with menus, but then found out we had to order at the counter. Not a big deal, but a little confusing.
Most importantly, the food was great. Our son had the kids pancakes from the kids menu, all $4.95 and they were beautifully light and fluffy, he ate them all. I had the tri-berry sweet crepes, and while not the best I've had, they were still good. My husband was extremely pleased with his meal, an eggs benedict served with potatoes, ham and spinach. It was huge and very nice, and he is an eggs been expert! He also said that it wasn't the best he's had, but for only $10 he couldn't complain. Such great value.
Beverages; freshly squeezed OJ at just $2.95 a glass and a great iced mocha.
We'll be back.