“Great flavorful food”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Good variety of food. Very flavorful and somewhat healthy. Counter staff are very helpful and they will accommodate special eating issues. Much more than just crepes, although those are delicious too. Great place to meet and chat over a nice meal.

There are newer reviews for Crepevine Restaurant

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Classic menu with something for everyone. A favorite lunch spot. Food is generally well prepared. Service is terrific and friendly.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

really good 4 star; my sister took us there; we're east coast foodies and she took us there for lunch in early september. Great menu, and a lot of fun. The typical cast of california weirdos, ponytailed greybeards who haven't figured out that the times they have a changed, weird tattoos, guys sitting there for 2 hours with a cup of coffee and their umbilical MacBook, but heck, that's not the restaurant...However, 2 of us did order salads and it was pretty funny; they have enormous very attractive salads and both of them came without any "stuff" - uh, like dressing? Somehow someone goofed in the kitchen and they basically sent greens. No nuts, fruit, cheeses, meats, etc etc. They were great about it but it wasn't a sterling moment...

1  Thank chimayred
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

We found the Crepevine on tripadvisor - wonderful breakfast! My husband had the Siena Crepes (no nuts) and I had a Denver omelet. We each ate half and traded. Soo good. Attentive service and the portions were a good value for the price.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I agree with all previous posters re: Crepevine. The food was delicious, the outdoor atmosphere was appreciated, the service was smiling and helpful, and I'm sure I found at least 15 items I wanted to order! Extensive but easy to navigate menu. We ordered two Savory Crepes for dinner...the California and San Francisco. They include sidedishes! (rosemary & olive oil roasted potatoes, tossed greens salad) Also, enjoyed the Chardonnay and the "house" beer. Don't miss happy hour, when beer is $2.50/pint, $3 house wine. Seriously, it's such a good value on good food with good service that I am going back tomorrow night. We found metered parking on the street, and had no wait for a table at 6:30pm on a Monday.

1  Thank KAREN S