“Food Just Okay”

Ranked #9 of 239 Restaurants in San Rafael
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I was looking for a good breakfast place in San Rafael, but was not impressed with this one. Service was fine, but I've had better eggs.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

We dashed in for a quick breakfast/lunch today while in-between appointments knowing nothing about this restaurant. OMG!!!!!! What a fabulous find! My husband had the breakfast burrito and I had the egg salad sandwich. I am anxious to go back again and try other items on their menu that looked equally as tempting. My husband says his burrito was the best breakfast burrito he has every had and my egg salad sandwich was better than I could make myself. We will definitely be back and the value is very good too.

Reviewed June 25, 2008

My family had an excellent breakfast here on a Sunday morning during our travels in Northern California. Good food at fair prices along with attentive service.

2  Thank kevheck
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Rafael, California
Reviewed June 18, 2008

Love everything I've had here!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 21, 2008

YUM ! plan on waiting a long time for brunch. feels like being home in Brooklyn.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook