I have been staying here while on business in the area. All staff have been courteous and friendly. Nice front desk and lobby area. Plenty of parking. The rooms are a good size and clean. Quiet for sleeping. Bed is comfortable and TV includes HBO.
The fitness center is on the 1st floor. It is small but clean with water, towels, four pieces of equipment, mats, TV and hand weights. The dining area is close and has a breakfast buffet in the a.m. There is an assortment of juices, coffee, tea, milks, fruit, eggs,potatoes, bacon, sausage, breads, pastries. Also an oatmeal bar. I appreciate the $1 deal when booking on the net for this buffet and you can fix a plate to take to the room. WSJ and USA today available.
On evenings during the recent storms I had room service (open till 10) and the salads were very good, service professional and friendly. There are also vending machines available.
The hotel sits up on a hill. Northgate Mall is just across the street at the bottom of the hill with Peet's, a number of restaurants, Macy's, a theater, H&M, etc. Also plenty of parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton San Rafael is just north of the Golden Gate Bridge and centrally located in the scenic north coast and renowned hills of Marin County. Close to Sonoma, and Napa wine country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Rafael reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton San Rafael
- Four Points By Sheraton San Rafael Hotel San Rafael
- Sheraton San Rafael
- Four Points San Rafael
- San Rafael Sheraton
- San Rafael Four Points