I have been to this hotel many times, and I like it. Their rates fluctuate greatly depending on what is happening around the area. My rooms have always been nice and comfortable. I even brought my family for a week while I was working, and they also enjoyed it. The breakfast is nice, however, the managers snacks in the afternoon, are pretty poor. Chips, salsa, and drinks. If you want to see how a managers appreciation event is held, check out Drury Inns version!
The staff is very nice, and very helpful accommodating things like shipments and parcels. Housekeeping was nice, and always did something special for my boy's stuffed animals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites San Rafael - Marin County hotel is located just north of San Francisco, a few short steps from the Marin County Convention Center and Civic Center. Set in a scenic area known for its wineries and natural beauty, this upscale San Rafael hotel is within easy reach of attractions including Napa and Sonoma Wine Country, Northgate Shopping Mall, Sausalito and downtown San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel San Rafael - Marin County / Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel San Rafael - Marin County / San Rafael
- Embassy Suites San Rafael
- San Rafael Embassy Suites