- The hotel staff was really helpful with every aspect of our stay.
Food / Dining
- Room rate included a free breakfast buffet. There was cooked to order food, including omelets, meats, etc. Fantastic spread!
- Happy Hour - free cocktails during a couple of hours of happy hour (around 5-7pm, I believe). Great way to wind down after a long day of work, and a great way to speak with colleagues.
- We were onsite at Autodesk's San Rafael facility, which was literally around the corner (easy walk).
- My room was very spacious, including a full living area with large flat-screen TV, desk, small fridge, sink, coffee, etc.
- Bathroom was pretty standard.
- King bed was very comfortable, and the bedroom had another flat screen TV and a desk.
- Room came standard with iron, ironing board, wide closet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites San Rafael - Marin County hotel is located just north of San Francisco, a few short steps from the Marin County Convention Center and Civic Center. Set in a scenic area known for its wineries and natural beauty, this upscale San Rafael hotel is within easy reach of attractions including Napa and Sonoma Wine Country, Northgate Shopping Mall, Sausalito and downtown San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel San Rafael - Marin County / Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel San Rafael - Marin County / San Rafael
- Embassy Suites San Rafael
- San Rafael Embassy Suites