“excellent food and service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai Aroi Dee Restaurant
Ranked #71 of 262 Restaurants in San Rafael
Reviewed January 4, 2017

Here in the Bay Area, Thai restaurants are pretty common. A couple friends took us to Thai Aroi and we loved it. Excellentt service, excellent food all the way around.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed December 26, 2016

Aroi Dee does not dissappoint! The food is consistantly great without exeption. I usuallt start out with chicken Pot Stickers, then Phad Thai, & a curry or Pad Kee Mao. Great service , reasonable prices, and a nice lunch combo menu. This place is small & its great for a lunch with friends or dinner with a date. I love it & you just can't get better Thai food , unless you go to Thailand. Fabulous food!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 24, 2016

I have been to Thailand numerous times and this is one of the most authentic representations of Thai food I have had in the states. Very basic atmosphere, friendly service that borders on inattentive at times. For those of you like mild food, make sure you check prior to your order as it tends to be more Thai and less "farang" style. Very reasonable pricing too.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed September 5, 2016

Very delicious food. We were a large group so we ordered many dishes and shared. They were sooo good. I wanted the crispy hock pork coz it looked very tasty on picture, but they were out of it. Grrrrrrr. Smoked pork shoulder was really delicious. Sea bass with mango was also excellent (if you don't mind whole fish), so was Pad See Ew. Service was a bit slow but it was a busy night. I would go there again.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed March 5, 2016 via mobile

Very good Thai with affordable prices. I liked the Tom Kha Gai soup very much. My brother and I ordered it medium spicy, and it was very well balanced!

Date of visit: March 2016