Extended Stay America - San Rafael - Francisco Blvd East
$144
$110
$107
$94
Motel 6 San Rafael(San Rafael)
$90
$229
Courtyard
Marin Suites Hotel(Corte Madera)
$165
Official Website
$222
$195
BestWestern.com
$169
$165
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskhome away from homeindoor poolevery monthrooms are cleanlive herenice place to staythe king size bedlarge roomenjoyed my staydebbiekitchenetteloganesapetsdouglasappliances
Reviewed March 14, 2014

The good places were not pet-friendly, so we ended up staying here, in the middle of nowhere.

We paid $139 for this place with a lousy excuse for a 'breakfast'. Awful. The lady at the front desk was nice.

The next day we were at the Sheraton in Petaluma, what a difference! Helpful staff, comfortable rooms, a restaurant, an outside pool etc. for $109 without breakfast.

Never again, unless we're desperate.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FlyingDutchman_12
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Rafael - Francisco Blvd East, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your feedback will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. We hope we have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you’re in town.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

In general, we were surprised by the poor choice of motels in Marin County. We lived there years ago, and it is not much better than then. I suppose it is due to zoning constraints. The Extended Stay is very near to a busy freeway, so there is lots of traffic noise, fortunately, we were in back. The entrance is hard to navigate and even find. The beds were clean and comfortable, fortunately we had brought our own pillows. The supposed breakfast was horrible and consisted of granola bars, stale apples, and coffee.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Rafael - Francisco Blvd East, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Thank you for your review about your stay at our hotel. I am so glad that you found your bed to be comfortable; however, I am sorry that our location was hard to find and our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that your feedback is very important to us and we are keeping it in mind as we continue to make improvements moving forward.

We truly appreciate your comments. Hopefully you will choose to stay with us again in the future so we can show you our enhanced efforts.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

The two ladies at the front desk are amazing. It is hard to be away from home. They have made my stay so comfortable. Working on the road is difficult. These folks make you feel welcome and safe. Outstanding JOB!!!

Room Tip: I have stayed in several rooms on both sides of the hotel and they have been nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 5, 2013

This hotel has a very friendly staff that truly strives to make your stay enjoyable. They do their best to accommodate requests and always have a smile. The location is great for doing business in Marin County.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back. It's much quieter and you may get a view of the bay.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jackie B
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I wrote a long explanation and gratitude for a two month visit to Extended stay and feeling as like "one of the family". It is on the previous page.
I was a guest of the hotel due to water damage throughout the first floor of my home. I could not have felt more welcomed and I feel like I had a cross cultural journey and adventure for two months right in my own "back yard".
The staff was friendly, fun and very efficient. The guests were an adventure in the variety of personalities, employment, interests, traveling experiences. and reasons for traveling. I also met people that lived at Extended Stay. It literally is their home. Did I mention that pets are also welcome. My kitty was a welcomed guest as well.
I know everyone looks forward to the reburbishing and renovation upgrades that are now in progress. It will make "home" just that much sweeter.
I will always consider the staff as Extended Family at Extended Stay.
Thank you!
Beverly Stevens

Room Tip: the back of the building with a view of the bay
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo