“Loud and abnoxious TVs”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 16, 2012

The food is fine,but not the place for a peaceful evening!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

We went on a weekday night around 8:00 for a bite to eat. The DJ they had was playing way too loud for such a small venue and so early.....trying to be something its not. The burgers we had we ok but just. The fish and chips were greasy and barely edible. The beer was ok - had an IPA - nice and hoppy. The server tried her best, but it was hard to communicate properly with the high decibel levels. Visually it was decorated nicely, but it was hard to figure out whether it was trying to be a trendy brewpub, a french bistro or late night pool hangout for the local players. Looked great from the outside, but we left very disappointed. They're squandering a great business opportunity.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

It's probably been close to a year since we've been here and its gotten pretty bad. My wife and I take weekend hikes around the bay area with a stop at a brew pub afterwards. The service and the food were less than average. The glasses sat empty as the server passed, had to finally wave my arms to get the check. Looked as though there was some sort of tiff between two of the servers. Not worth the time.

1  Thank stlsurgn
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I used to go here because of the free meal deals for the kids, decent service and nice beers. Last few meals have really been pretty bad. Nearly sent meals back to kitchen. Service has dwindled to a few people with baditude who could care less about keeping their jobs. Not going anymore. I'm done.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

I like there hamburgers. They're cooked over a wood fire grill. They come out just right. I also love the garlic mashed potatoes that come with it. The service is good. They have a nice atmosphere. They have T.V's with sports on all the time if you like that. I don't ,i just come for the hamburgers. I have asked but I've never gotten the story about why they named the place the broken drum. I also like there fish taco with mango. It's good.