“I must be a regular at this place”
Review of Kamikaze Sushi Bar

Kamikaze Sushi Bar
Ranked #104 of 239 Restaurants in San Rafael
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Description: Have fun with friends and family in our modern Japanese Restaurant with a focus on traditional style Japanese Cuisine & Sushi. Kamikaze has the largest selection of fish to choose from in the bay area. We also offer traditional style Teriyaki, Tempura, Udon & Sukiyaki. We have been serving San Rafael & Marin county since 1990.
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I’ve been having occasional lunches at Kamikaze over a period of several years now and I’m beginning to recognize faces in the crowd. Guess that makes me a regular customer. I must be, since now they ask me if I want the usual. My “usual” is a combination box of steak teriyaki, shrimp and vegetable tempura, steamed rice, salad, miso soup and a glass of chardonnay. I’m not a great sushi fan, and that’s their specialty at the bar and well as the tables. A sign of a good restaurant is longevity and these folks have been around for twenty years. Great service. Great food.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 6, 2009

I had a combo teriyaki chicken and sashimi nigiri. The sashimi was extremely fresh but the rice was a bit gummy. Three others ordered teriyaki New York steak and said it was delicious. Four others had the the teriyaki New York steak as one of their combo items and loved it. Another person thoroughly enjoyed his plate of sashimi.. Miso soup was very good and so was the the tea. Ambiance is ok. Parking on a Friday night can be difficult.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook