“Fresh, innovative and fabulously delicious!”
Review of Sana Marin - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sana Marin
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This is the kind of food that makes you feel good. Quality ingredients, huge quantities, excellent-informative wait staff, clean and tasteful environment. A very enjoyable dining experience. Texted all of my friends afterwards to share the experience. Well done.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Taking the place of Cafe Gratitude.. Just in Location..
Finally a restaurant ..Fresh Organic produce..with the right spices..Tasty..And i am excited that this restaurant knows what Gluten Free really means.. Good service..
Nice Atmosphere.. ..Amazing mussels..it has become my favorite..
Maybe the other restaurants in Marin will get on board ..

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Okay, I'm not someone who gets fixated on one particular restaurant. I've got lots of favs, have eclectic tastes, and like trying new things. HOWEVER, I went to Sana for brunch with a friend and we ate like queens -- a fantastic veggie omelette (we added goat cheese for fun), the smoked eggplant dip, and an arugula salad. Yummmy and reasonably priced! Then I came back with a different friend for lunch and had the bbq buffalo burger (the gluten-free bun was to die for!), another fabulous salad, and sparkling wine. I'm beginning to think no matter what I get at Sana will be incredible, so I'm going to take my husband there right now! I should also mention that the service is absolutely top-notch!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Great restaurant for gluten-free eaters!

If you want a case of food envy, go in a group, gluten-free or not.. You will love your food and you will want theirs. The menu leans toward Mediterranean with lots of fresh, organic offerings. I had the appetizer sampler as my main, and my friend had one of the salads. The food is fresh, lite and delicious.

As they get settled in, they'll offer outside seating and brunch. I can't wait!