“So Good I Dream About It!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sana Marin - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sana Marin
Cuisines: Mediterranean
San Francisco, California
“So Good I Dream About It!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

Okay, I'm not someone who gets fixated on one particular restaurant. I've got lots of favs, have eclectic tastes, and like trying new things. HOWEVER, I went to Sana for brunch with a friend and we ate like queens -- a fantastic veggie omelette (we added goat cheese for fun), the smoked eggplant dip, and an arugula salad. Yummmy and reasonably priced! Then I came back with a different friend for lunch and had the bbq buffalo burger (the gluten-free bun was to die for!), another fabulous salad, and sparkling wine. I'm beginning to think no matter what I get at Sana will be incredible, so I'm going to take my husband there right now! I should also mention that the service is absolutely top-notch!

• Visited March 2013

Woodside, California
“Wonderful Mediterranean family restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Great restaurant for gluten-free eaters!

If you want a case of food envy, go in a group, gluten-free or not.. You will love your food and you will want theirs. The menu leans toward Mediterranean with lots of fresh, organic offerings. I had the appetizer sampler as my main, and my friend had one of the salads. The food is fresh, lite and delicious.

As they get settled in, they'll offer outside seating and brunch. I can't wait!

• Visited March 2013