“Consistently Delicious”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
San Rafael, California
“Consistently Delicious”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Great carpaccio, and pizzas, and you could blind pick any pasta dish on the menu and be happy. Portions are huge. Best pasta in cream sauce, and the most decadent Spaghetti Cabonoara ever. Service is good too. There.s one dippy waitress, sweet but forgetful so I can forgive that. Overall a great place to dine.

• Visited May 2013

San Rafael, California
“Nice, homey Italian food”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This is one of the better Italian restaurants I've been to in Marin. Growing up in an Italian family, I'm picky! We come here frequently and have never has a bad meal. Good service, nice atmosphere (I like the outside seating in the summer...very romantic), what is not to like?

Visited April 2013
Windsor, California
“Delicious food, friendly staff”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I grew up in a real Italian household and I am picky about Italian food. Gnocchi is one of my measuring sticks, and the gnocchi was delicious here. Just the right texture, and not sauced too heavily. Our party of six had a lovely dinner. We'll be back in a couple weeks to celebrate our son's college graduation; we've already reserved one of the private rooms.

Oh and...nice original paintings throughout the restaurant!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank MoreBounceInCA
Kentfield, CA
“Relaxed, gracious atmosphere”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food is always of the highest quality. The bar and wait staff is friendly and solicitous without being in your face. Favorites are their calamari fritti, and combine it on a Caesar salad....to die for. When going as a party of more than two, ask for separate checks at the beginning so as not to cause uncomfortable time. Pedro is great host.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank adaireandtom
SF Bay Area
“Delicious Italian Cuisine”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been coming here for at least 10 years. The food and service is always good. Great wine selection and full bar. They are open for lunch and dinner and have outside seating when weather allows.

I swoon over the cheese ravioli with creamy pesto. The best pesto I have ever had, including my own homemade. Other favorite dishes include chicken saltimbocca, filet of sole, and I always get canneloni when they have it on special. All of their salads are also very good.

This place is very popular and typically busy, but since it is quite large, you can always get a table without reservations. But they do take them.

Visited December 2012