“Great pizza”

Gaspare's Pizzeria Ristorante
Ranked #26 of 229 Restaurants in San Rafael
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Willow
Description: Gaspare's Pizza House & Italian Restaurant in San Francisco first opened in 1985. Our second location Gaspare's Pizzeria Ristorante Bar in San Rafael opened in 2007. It is owned and operated by Daniel, Gaspare and Robin. It’s the best pizza in the Bay Area! We serve home style Italian cooking in a romantic setting at very reasonable price! Besides the best pizza, we are serving a variety of pasta dishes, veal, chicken, seafood, vegetarian dishes, gluten free choices and more. Last but not least, we are proud to serve the best homemade cheesecake this side of New York. The entire menu can be prepared to go for pick-up or delivery!
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

I took my family here on a business/vacation trip, and stayed nearby. We chose this restaurant based upon the prior reviews in TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed. The pizza was great, fresh, with lots of goodies on it. The sauce was really wonderful. It was a little loud being next to the bar with a game on, but it was still fine.

I would definitely come back!

• Visited September 2013

Sonoma, California
“You're not in SF anymore”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

The food is great, just like their San Francisco location. One big difference is they have a full liquor license here and multiple tv screens showing all of sporting matches. It's a different atmosphere here that seems to work. To be honest, I love the San Francisco location more. The kitsch is part of the allure.

Visited May 2013
Florence, Oregon
“Great little neighborhood restaurant and bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband and I have just started going to this restaurant and really enjoy it. While the bar is a little small, if you get a bar spot it's a great place to eat your dinner and enjoy a drink. The bartenders and servers are always really friendly and helpful. Honestly some of the best service I've seen in a long time. Thank you!

• Visited February 2013
San Francisco
“Cozy Neighborhood Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

It's a "pizza" restaurant but one can have regular Italian fare.
The seafood ravioli are outstanding, lots of filling and a delicious sauce with small scrimp.
Pizza's are great also !
Don't miss the tiramisu for a perfect ending.

• Visited October 2012
Seattle WA
“YOU MUST TRY THEIR PASTA AND DESSERT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

The food here was amazing. I went here on business and we ate in the bar area at a table. Service was excellent and portions were huge. Everything was made fresh to order. I ordered their green salad which came out with roasted beets and this fabulous dressing. Very fresh. For dinner I tried the Veal Scallopene with ravioli. The veal had a flavorful red sauce and the ravioli had a pesto cream sauce which was recommended by the waiter. Unbelievably good! I tried my coworkers gnocchi dish which l would also recommend. For dessert the waiter split it to give us s sampling of their tiramasu, almond cheese cake and Italian ice cream. Excellent! I have ate at a lot of Italian restaurants and this one rates excellent. Also many people ordered the fresh pizza which looked very good. Going to try that next time I'm in town.