Villa Inn
$182
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Marin Lodge(San Rafael)(Great Value!)
$115
$142
$154
$129
Motel 6 San Rafael(San Rafael)
$82
Motel 6
$110
$107
Orbitz.com
$74
$189
Marin Suites Hotel(Corte Madera)
$149
Panama Hotel(San Rafael)
All reviewsbig roomstrawberriesclose to downtownsan franciscocontinental breakfastcomfortable bedfreewaysheetstv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a room last minute on Memorial Day weekend. Everywhere else was full. Rooms simple and clean. Good renovated bath and hot water. We took a two bed room. Overall good value on price.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Me and my boyfriend were on the road trip and were looking for a cheap motel before going to San Francisco next morning. It was one of the cheapest motels, located in a quiet and clean neighbourhood, and had rooms available on a friday night. It was clean and comfortable. Great for one night and the price wasn't to high, not like in other motels we checked that night.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sara K
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Before even paying for our rooms at check in, we checked out. When I asked for my information back and my reservation to be cancelled, the man at the front desk began to verbally abuse me using insults and extremely fowl language. The police officers we were working with advised us that there had been a drug bust in that hotel the day before. Just be advised, I know it's inexpensive but for what you're getting... Its jsut not worth it to jepordize your safety as well your health.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
8  Thank Casey B
Reviewed February 21, 2012

otherwise ok, clean and in a nice quiet area close to everything (by car)

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank tell-u-what-friend
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Villa Inn is an older family run establishment in a quiet and tidy neighborhood close to 101 freeway access and within 10 minute walking distance from downtown San Rafael nightlife and restaurants... the motel has no restaurant or pool but they do offer a modest continental breakfast buffet. There is a very friendly Bar on the premises but the hours are limited. I reserved a room for two nights but ended up staying for four nights... the rooms are not fancy but they are clean and quite adequate. The rates are reasonably priced for the area, and I would recommend asking for a room facing the parking area in front since the freeway does pass thru 1/2 block to the rear. San Rafael is my home town and I will be staying at the Villa again next time I visit San Rafael.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo