“Great breakfast & lunch at a reasonable price1”

Sukie's Country Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 74 Restaurants in San Pablo
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Lots of great food in a pleasant, family-style atmosphere. Sukie's have many regulars and the restaurant has been around a long time. Awesome omelets! -

Councilman Paul Morris, San Pablo

Reviewed November 15, 2012

The service is superb in a family atmosphere. Seating is never a problem, unless it happens to be one of their busiest nights. Worth coming to again, and again.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Would go here everyday if I could. I think there are some people who do. The neighborhood breakfast place. The grits are the bomb! My husband loves the omelets. We feel like family here. The staff is great I have been here maybe 50 times or more. Never had bad service. Price is right. Owners friendly!

Reviewed April 2, 2012

This place has been around a long time, it says something about the wonderful hamburgers served here. A small place.

Reviewed July 22, 2011

Went for brunch on a Saturday. We were seated right away, drink orders promptly taken. My husband said his cappucino was the worst he has ever tasted ( i kinda agree). McDonald's cappucino is waaaay better. I ordered the chicken & waffle while he ordered waffle with 2 slices of bacon and 2 sausages. My order came with 4 pieces of chicken so i was able to share 2 pieces with him. I didn't care much for the chicken but for some reason I kinda liked the waffle. Menu selection was extensive, items reasonably priced. I doubt if we'll come back though. The place was good but just not good enough for us.