“I had an amazing time and they took care of us when we came disspointed from Merritt courtyard . Nice staff Mr Amid”

Holiday Inn Express San Pablo
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in San Pablo
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I had an amazing time and they took care of us when we came disspointed from Merritt courtyard . Nice staff Mr Amit , felicia ! They know hot to take care of customers and give the best experience while You are traveling. Recommend to stay here!

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank MoonHwain
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Pablo, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Dear MoonHwain,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such nice comments. We do work exceptionally hard to care for our guests. It is nice to be recognized and the team members you noted are truly special.

We hope to serve you and your family again very soon. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can assist with anything. Safe travels!

Holiday Inn Express - San Pablo
(510) 965-1900
paresh@lotushotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Felicia and Paresh not only helped my family, friends and I out of a tight spot, they provided the best service I have ever received at any hotel for any price.

H I Express just became my brand of choice when I travel and this will be the location when I am in the bay area!!!

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank KAvegas
Dear KA Vegas,

It was our genuine pleasure to serve you and your family. We love hospitality and enjoyed your company.

We always strive to care for each of our guests and go the extra mile to ensure they enjoy their visit. We are so glad you were pleased.

We look forward to seeing you again soon. Please keep in touch!

Holiday Inn Express - San Pablo
(510) 965-1900
paresh@lotushotels.com
Santiago, Chile
Reviewed June 24, 2012

This is a very typical holiday inn express place. Nice and clean rooms, great free breakfast, nothing fancy no luxuries. The reception personnel was in general ok except for one person that I am not sure but he could have been the manager. I asked for a safe box to put my valuables and he asked how much money I wanted to store ! Then he said that all THREE boxes were already in use. Three boxes for all the guests seems either stupid or no real.
In other occasion The coke machine had a big "broken" label so I asked if there was some other. For my surprise the same guy of the safe boxes tell me that the machine was not broken and asked me for the money to put in it. I told him that I wanted a Diet Coke and he got one only after telling me a big sermon about how bad for my health was to drink diet coke.
The hotel is quite far from San Francisco but there is a BART station 5 minutes driving from the hotel with plenty of parking space for $1 a day. It is very close to a freeway but it was quiet.

Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Jaime N
, Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Pablo, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
Dear JNavonC,

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback. We sincerely appreciate your input.

Thank you for confirming that we meet all Intercontinental/Holiday Inn standards for quality, cleanliness and amenities, including breakfast. We recently completed a renovation incluidng new 37 inch LCD televisions, lobby decor, furniture and exterior improvements.

Please accept our apologies for the poor communication at the front desk. We will certainly review our training protocols and arrangments for safe deposit and vending services. Again, your comments help us in indentifying areas for improvement. Thank you again for your business and we hope to serve you again soon!

California Hot Springs, California
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Rude, rude, rude staff. Couldn't have been more rude if she'd tried.

The room was fine, but the staff experience on arrival at the front desk was so bad that we'd never stay there again.

Very tough area and noisy people on our floor (way past midnight) made it so we didn't feel that safe and didn't sleep very well

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JSTD C
Bhupen12, Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Pablo, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Dear Kanuk26,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the poor service you received during check in at our hotel. There is absolutely no excuse for such an experience and be assured that we will re-train and improve the quaility of the check in experience for all guests.

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. Please do not hesistate to contact me directly with additonal details or concerns. We hope you will give us another opportunity to demonstrate our hotel's genuine commitment to service. Thank you again for your time and feedback.

Respectfully yours,

510-965-1900
paresh@holidayinnsanpablo.com
Oxnard
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I had a really good night’s sleep there. The service was great, the people were very nice. The hotel is nice and quiet with no hassle. We were in town for the Raider game we try to go up there at least once a year, and I think that we found the place we will stay from now on. They also had a good complimentary breakfast assortment of food. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that asks.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank marcus a
Bhupen12, Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Pablo, responded to this review, October 3, 2011
Dear M,

We appreciate your support and comments.

As you know, we just completed a major renovation of the entire property and it's great to hear that our service is keeping up with the improvements. We're all excited about the changes and hopefully it showed in the service we provided.

Thanks again for your business. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Go Raiders!

510-965-1900
paresh@holidayinnsanpablo.com
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Stayed for one night on the way up to Napa.
The hotel was under going renovations but Valecia's thoughtful attitude and excellent service made this stay very enjoyable. She went the extra mile to make sure my stay was as comfortable as it can be.

The room and accessories were good. Window was by the highway but it was quiet inside.

The breakfast was typical continental style. There weren't enough seats around and was crowded.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Sunnyvale, California
Reviewed June 22, 2011

I had the great pleasure of meeting Felicia at the front desk. I had arrived 5 hours early for check in because of my travel itinterary and was expecting to have to sit in the lobby doing nothing. Felicia was kind, considerate, and caring; just what I needed after hours of traveling. She got right to work trying to find a room that would be available earlier. She offered me breakfast and even stowed my luggage so I wouldn't have to carry it around with me until my room was ready. I was able to relax before my meeting and know that everything was being taken care of. The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. I had a great stay thanks to Felicia. She is truly an asset to the Holiday Inn Express and has made a "repeat customer" out of me! Thanks for everything Felicia!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Bhupen12, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Pablo, responded to this review, June 29, 2011
Hi Winnie,

Thank you for your kind remarks. Felicia is a valued member of our team and we are very proud of the service she and the rest of our group provide. We appreciate your taking the time to compliment Felicia and the hotel.

Please do visit us again and let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you or your friends in the future. Thanks again and travel safely!

Also consider these accommodations in or near San Pablo
DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina
Days Inn Pinole Berkeley
Holiday Inn Express Berkeley
HYATT house Emeryville / San Francisco Bay Area

Been to Holiday Inn Express San Pablo? Share your experiences!