“nice neighborhood pie shop” 2 of 5 bubbles

Heidi Pie Restaurant
Ranked #116 of 405 Restaurants in San Mateo
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“nice neighborhood pie shop”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2008

nice neighborhood pie shop

Burlingame, Ca
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible Service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2008

I used to like to go here after clubbing with friends. But the last time I went here, it seemed like they were more concern on seating people instead of serving people. Granted they were busy, so me and my friends were willing to wait 20 minutes to be seated. As soon as we got seated, they provided us menus and water service which was nice. Only, that was all we got! We were waiting for a good 30 minutes for SOMEONE to take our orders. And no one came! I wasn't about to start a poll to find out how long it will take them to take our orders, so we left! (The table beside us only had menus and water service. They were seated already when we got to the restaurant!)

So if you're willing to wait an hour or two before you can eat, then this is the best place for you! But if you're like me who goes to restuarants to get good service and eat relatively soon, then never go here!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Pie is in the name, but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2008

Pie is in the name, but funny enough I never eat pie when I'm there...

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great Pie's of course!!! Open 24/ 7”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2008

Great Pie's of course!!! Open 24/ 7

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“didn't eat there, but someone brought a take out peach pie to my house that was good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2008