Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo
$229
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn San Mateo(San Mateo)(Great Value!)
$291
$269
Best Western Coyote Point Inn(San Mateo)(Great Value!)
$169
$159
$99
SanMateo SFO Hotel
Hotels.com
$137
$125
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$166
$119
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Los Prados Hotel(San Mateo)
$200
$180
Priceline
All reviewsfull kitchenvolleyball courtfoster citymon wedthe penthouseliving roomsan franciscoseparate buildingslong term staystayed here for nightsoutdoor poolroad noisewould stay here againyogurtplenty of parkingbusiness hoteleasy access
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Two adults and 2 kids were able to spread out in their 2 bed/2bath 2-storey room. Full Kitchen and 3 tv's. Internet was no charge and there was a very good free hot breakfast (be careful, it ends early) excellent service, clean and spacious room. Park your car near your room, though as I saw evidence of a car broken into near the very edges of the lot.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Hugo H, General Manager at Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding our stay at our Residence Inn by Marriott San Mateo.

I’m glad our facility was able to accommodate you and your family and we hope to see you in a near future.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Compared to other placed, this hotel is cozy, very personable staff. Beautiful room. Kitchen is a plus and the fireplace make you feel at home. All in all this is a great place to stay at. If you are staying in san Mateo you need to stay here :)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I’m glad our facility was up to your expectations and we hope to serve you in a near future.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I was here on a business trip this October. The staff were very courteous and helpful. Being from India, the facility to cook at the Hotel was better off anything else for me. The hotel also had a play court for volley ball helped us pass time well. All in all a very comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Hugo H, General Manager at Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your experience here at our Residence Inn by Marriott San Mateo. I will make sure to share your comments with our staff as they take pride in the work they do.
I'm happy our facility was up to your expectations and that you had fun during your stay.

Thank you again for your review and hope to see you in a near future.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I booked into this hotel as I was staying in the Bay area for a week. The room was very comfortable; kitchen with dishwasher, cooker, fridge/freezer and microwave. Large flatscreen TV. Plenty of storage. An iron and ironing board (hooray!). Decent sized bathroom. Comfortable bed.

I was located in a ground floor room in the middle of the complex. I'd advise to do this as road noise is something which rooms at the back of the complex definitely suffer from.

Breakfast choice was varied and good. There is no crockery - just plastic bowls and plates so it's easy to dispose of. I get why the hotel does this but it would be nicer to have crockery rather than picnic-ware.

One good thing is that a supermarket isn't far away. And better still, you can leave your list with reception and they'll do your shopping for you, deliver to your room and add the cost to your bill on check-out.

Room Tip: Choose a room in the middle of the complex to avoid road noise.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Hugo H, General Manager at Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your experience here at our Residence Inn by Marriott San Mateo. Your comments are very important to us and I will look into the breakfast comments you provided.

Once again thank you and hope to see you next time you are in the area!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We extended our San Francisco stay so my son could spend time with friends so we moved from Holiday Inn Express to Residence Inn to give us more space and a living room for them to hang out.
Our room had a full kitchen, living room and two bedrooms and bathrooms, sofa bed and fireplace! Being from Hawaii we don't usually get to use a fireplace so my son made a fire both nights. His friend slept by it one night and he slept next to it the second night.
The included breakfast was great!
We've stayed at Marriott Ko'olina and Kauai. We are becoming great fans of Marriott!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank corki808

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your stay at our Residence Inn by Marriott San Mateo.
I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay and it was up to your expectations.
We are also very happy that you are becoming a fan of MARRIOTT!!!