“Amazing Service, Courteous Staff”

Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in San Mateo
Cupertino, California
“Amazing Service, Courteous Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 26 days.
Apart from hotel being strategically situated and the rooms being extremely comfortable, the service that I receieved at any time of the day is simply amazing.
The staff is extremely courteous and ready to an extra mile to make sure that your stay is comfortable.

I would like to recommend the hotel to one and all.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Hugo H, General Manager at Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your stay at our Residence Inn by Marriott San Mateo.

I will make sure to communicate your comments with our staff as they take pride in the job they do.

Thank you for your business and hope to see you in a near future.

Best Regards,

General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

We stayed there with our newborn baby and we requested for a room close to the parking so that we can move our stuff easily as we were flying out of SFO the next day, the Front Desk was accommodating and gave us a room just across the parking lot. I guess this room is a higher category because I stayed here before and the room we got previously is definitely smaller. We really love staying on a residence inn because you have a fully-equipped kitchen where you get to have a big fridge so you can stock-up food and make your own ice really fast! We usually prefer to stay in a residence inn whenever we stay in a Marriott as you get the bang for your buck, eg. comp bfast, comp wifi, comp parking, suite room and equipped kitchen!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank JustMeAndMyOpinion
Hugo H, General Manager at Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Dear Guest,

I want to THANK YOU for taking time to post a review regarding your stay at our Residence Inn by Marriott San Mateo. It is nice to hear that our facilities and amenities are just what you expected.

We hope to see you in a near future when you visit the San Francisco Bay area again.

Lawndale, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I just got back from San Francisco after a long weekend with my familly. I dont normally do the revirew thing, but I wanted to take a minute from my shedule to let the workets at the Residence Inn in San Mateo that I have officially change from The Hilton to The Residence In. The experience of havinig a home away from home is phenomenal and having someone put everything back where it belongs every morning is great. This was my first time trying the Residence Inn and from now on I will not settle for just another room at a high end Hotel! What ever you are doing to keep customers happy, just keep doing it because it works!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I want to THANK YOU for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay here at our Residence Inn by Marriott San Mateo. It is very important that we hear from our guest to help improve our services and amenities.

We appreciate your comments and business and hope you see you in a near future.

Lemoore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

Stayed here with my family to visit our nephew. The hotel looks great from the outside, everything was clean and location was great. Our kids loved our suite,it was clean and looks very elegant! The staff are all welcoming and friendly as well. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and appreciated that this is one of the few hotels that still has free parking. I will sure book our next trip with Residence Inn if we are back in town again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Cheryll S
Hugo H, General Manager at Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Dear Guest,

I want to start by saying thank you for choosing our Residence Inn by Marriott San Mateo. I understand you have many options when looking for hotel accommodation and we feel privileged to be of service to you and your family.

Thank you for your business and hope to see you in a near future.

Foster City, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

I have been coming here for years now. Its always very clean, and their beds are so comfortable, the best sleep I have ever gotten was at this place. It is always very clean and the rooms are very spacious. I love their hospitality and you are always welcome with a warm smile. Excellent location, easy access to most places. My expectations are always met when staying here.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding you experience here at our Residence Inn by Marriott San Mateo. We appreciate your loyalty to Marriott and to our property.

I will share your comments with our team as they take pride in the job they do and it helps me keep them motivated so they keep providing excellent customer service to our entire guests.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

Stayed here 2nd time. Location and room are great - no doubt. Customer service failed impression quite heavily (hope, this time only). After getting into bed realized it's full of crumbles. Discovered it's because of a few large stains of dried out detergent on sheets. All the housekeeping could help with was an offer to pick up new set of linens from reception and change it ourselves. Expected a bit more than that and "sorry for that" from such good name hotel.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Hugo H, General Manager at Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Dear Guest,

First I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your stay at our Residence Inn by Marriott San Mateo.

I’m very sorry to hear about your recent experience during your stay. I assure you that I take every comment seriously and I will ensure to communicate your comments to our Housekeeping Manager and Assistant General Manager to ensure this doesn’t happen again to you or any other of our guests.

I want to thank you again for your time, business and loyalty to our hotel.

Redmond, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

Quiet, spacious rooms in an almost garden-like setting. Good breakfast too.

I stay here periodically when visiting the Bay Area on business. One point ding because it's just a bit worn out. Marriott needs to get caught up on renovations company wide.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Hugo H, General Manager at Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your stay at our Residence Inn by Marriott San Mateo. My staff and I greatly appreciate your comments as they help us serve our guests better.

We thank you for your business and hope to see you in a near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near San Mateo
Hilton Garden Inn San Mateo
San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport
BEST WESTERN Coyote Point Inn
Extended Stay America - San Francisco - San Mateo - SFO
Courtyard San Mateo Foster City
Crowne Plaza Foster City - San Mateo

Been to Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo? Share your experiences!