All reviews home depot red robin foster city shopping and restaurants business trip great place to stay lobby area nice hotel stayed one night easy access free parking breakfast buffet half moon bay great room bed was comfortable rental car close to the airport
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

Again I stayed at the hotel for another SFO flight, the hotel is do nice, great and friendly staff, and such a nice location with several shops and restaurants close by. Their breakfast is also really good! Shame the pool is so small, since the weather has always been great when I've been their.

I am looking forward to my next flight at the end of the month.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2016

Everything I have come to expect from a HGI plus more. All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I was able to open the window wide to let in fresh air, which was great for me, but not if I had a small child. The outdoor pool was quite nice.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 14, 2016

My family and like staying at this hotel because it is clean and the staff is very helpful. the hotel is located 20 mins. south of San Francisco airport. It's also 45 mins from Downtown San Francisco.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2016

Very good hotel, amazing experience. Me and my girlfriend came here to have a couple night. Enjoyed the service and nice environment around. Staffs were very nice and polite. Bathroom were clean and nice. I liked the breakfast option too. Only thing is that television was of poor quality. Still worth the experience.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2016

Needed a room for 9 nights on extremely short notice and chose this hotel solely on price. While it was still more than I wanted to spend for an extended stay, my experience couldn't have been better. The rooms were large and comfortable. The staff very friendly, patient and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled solo