Hilton Garden Inn San Mateo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Los Prados Hotel(San Mateo)
Hillsdale Inn(San Mateo)
View Hotel
All reviewshome depotgreat hotelred robinfoster cityshopping and restaurantsbusiness tripwithin walking distancefitness centerbusiness centerlobby areastayed one nightbusiness travelerrooms are nicesfo airportdefinitely stay here againsilicon valleyfree parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was great! I loved that there was a Keurig in the room and starbucks coffee in the lobby with all the fixings. The breakfast was made to order and delicious! All was great!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Nina R
Reviewed December 17, 2013

This is a terrific business hotel. Great food, great rooms, and a fantastic breakfast at a reasonable price. What more could you want? The location is convenient to the San Francisco airport, and probably convenient to various business/industry locations, but not particularly good for a tourist visiting San Francisco. That said, it's quite likely the hotel would arrange to deliver you to the train station or airport, at which point it would be quite simple to take public transit into the city.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MikeDrew
dghudson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Mateo, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Thanks for the great review. Feel free to contact me directly if I can help with questions about the hotel or area.

We do offer complimentary shuttle service to the San Francisco Airport (SFO). From there you can take the BART train (station is at the SFO International terminal) into downtown San Francisco. This is much easier and cheaper than driving into San Francisco with the high priced parking lots and multitude of one way streets.

The hotel shuttle runs 6am-10pm daily. Contact us for shuttle times, pickup location and more information.

The hotel's main phone number is (650)522-9000.

Our new 24/7 text number is (650)276-0672.

Safe Travels,
Derek Hudson
Hilton Garden Inn San Mateo
Direct Line: (650)356-6107
Email: derek.hudson@hilton.com

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I had a great room with lots of space and a neat king sized bed. A few of the Lions at the meeting came up to the room and we were able to sit and converse about the gala and have a few drinks of wine. I slept comfortable/well in the bed and uitlized the bathroom as I would in my home, everything I needed was there. the heating/air conditioning unit was easy to operate.The breakfast was great and I wished I had my friends there to enjoyed the food!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 5 nights and didn't have any issues. You can smell the cleanliness of the hotel the moment you walk in, the hallways, the elevators, and even the rooms. Internet is complimentary but the signal strength could use just a little boost..but it was more than acceptable. The only real complaint I had is they use feather pillows on the bed and I personally prefer a more firm pillow. Kind of felt my head sink into the pillow and made it difficult to get comfortable. Other than that, the restaurant and staff were all over it. Food quality and selection was great...and their pancakes and waffles...delicious! I would definitely visit this location again. It's a great value!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Very clean property with a great location to shops and freeways. The staff is nice and the property is in a safe neighborhood. There is a shopping center close by that has a Target and several restaurants. The hotel has a nice breakfast buffet, with good choices and reasonably priced. They have a swimming pool and hot tub. I would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family