Stayed here on a vacation about a week ago ... used it as my jumping point for our visit to San Francisco.
Pros: 1. Complimentary parking ... so if you arrive by car and know ppl in The Bay (I do) ... you can get into SF in about 30 minutes and park in a cheap day lot (we parked in the lot next to AT&T Park) for as low as $15 a day which is cheaper then the BART if are in a group.
2. Comfortable and lives up to the Hilton Garden Inn standard ... very clean.
3. Near the SFO Airport ... convenient for taking the BART into or out of SF as the ...
4. Complimentary Hotel Shuttle can take you to the Airport BART station and you can be in Downtown SF in a jiff.
5. Friendly and helpful service.
Really a very convenient hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn San Mateo is just 6 miles from San Francisco International Airport via complimentary shuttle, and offers complimentary high-speed internet access, fitness center and pool. All rooms feature adjustable mattresses, flat screen TVs, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, iron and full size board. The hotel is across the street from an outdoor mall and 30 minutes from downtown San Francisco and the Pacific Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Mateo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn San Mateo Hotel San Mateo
- Hilton San Mateo