“dinner disappointment”

Ranked #283 of 409 Restaurants in San Mateo
San Mateo, California
“dinner disappointment”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I hadn't gone there in a couple years. Wanted to go because there was a special advertised on tv with unlimited shrimp. We got there about 5:30 on a Sunday and they said the filet minion was gone. Really? Who does your ordering?
Got the sirloin instead and boyfriend had chicken. The baked potato was good, as was the chicken and steak but the shrimp was not. Crispy shrimp had too much breading and was almost burned. The scampi tasted like refrozen and my boyfriend had buffalo shrimp, had a weird flavor and my boyfriend's stomach hurt the rest of the night. To top it off, they overcharged us. I told people at work to not bother spending their money. Will not go again. I will also yelp this review.

• Visited September 2013