Stone Villa Inn San Mateo - San Francisco SFO
$166
Hotels.com
Hilton Garden Inn San Mateo(San Mateo)(Great Value!)
$322
$269
$179
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo(San Mateo)(Great Value!)
$189
Best Western Coyote Point Inn(San Mateo)(Great Value!)
$169
$159
$149
$144
$136
Los Prados Hotel(San Mateo)
$150
$135
Priceline
All reviewswalk in closetunder new managementrooms are nicely decoratedvery pleasant stayclose to downtownevery weekevent centerbed was very comfortableenjoyed my staysan franciscogreat customer serviceplenty of parkingsfo airportcoffee makerjessiecaltrainmicrowave
Reviewed March 23, 2012

This was bad enough that my wife and I would not stay even though the room was paid through American Airlines vacations. The prorpietor refused to give us a statement saying we were checking out.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Mike_75201
Reviewed February 25, 2012

My best friend and I came to have a well earned vacation in the San Francisco Bay area and we booked through Priceline.com. We booked at the Stone Villa Inn at San Mateo. After a 4 hr flight and a day long of tourisming we arrived at the motel to "freshen" up and to go out for dinner.
After we checked in the very first thing I noticed was that the beds were practically felt like a slab of granite.
If that wasn't enough, I went to shower and the pressure of the water coming out was next to nil and the control of the hot/cold water was also next to nil. My friend attempted to take a shower and he experienced being bombarded with scalding hot water, then ice cold water. After that experience he and I said "we're not going to settle for this on a vacation!!!!
My advice is STAY FAR, FAR, FAR. Away from this place, UNLESS if you like rock hard beds and scalding hot water and ice cold showers at the same time..

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Scott H
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I was extremely satisfied with our stay, very clean rooms also a very clean bathroom, very quite & peaceful, I will definitely return & enjoy another great stay! IV read some negative reviews well this is no 4-5 star hotel but I feel for the price you get more then your moneys worth, the only thing I can recommend The Stone Villa do is improve there breafest ... but like I said great stay for the price I paid.
I will recommend any of my friends & family to stay here when they want to get they're moneys worth, I also recommend you too, some poeple want a 5 star room for $60 .......... if you find one at that price please let me know lol! Bottom line it was a great stay for me!

Your friend Mr Juarez

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank mrlencho
Reviewed December 29, 2011

My husband and I stayed here because my company Christmas party was down the street 12/15/11. The carpet was dirty, the sheets on the bed didn't look clean. The pillows were flat and only had two. The throw pillows on the bed had makeup on them. The heater blew out COLD air for about twenty minutes before the heat came out. The next day I was in the shower adjusting the water and the handle came off. I could'nt adjust the water from HOT to cool and the handle would stay on!! It was a nightmare!! We ended up having to take a cold showers. I do not recommend this hotel. (Photos looke real nice, but it's not really like this and neither is the outside of this hotel). One good thing was the lady at the counter was nice.

Room Tip: Don't have any.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank dhernandez1962
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Great Customer Service & Deals with Stone Villa Inn San Mateo hotel. I'm really glad that i stayed in this hotel. Mr Patel(Owner) with heads up!!!YAY!!!

Please do check once before you go to any hotel.

Room Tip: Good Hotel
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family