Best Western Coyote Point Inn
Hilton Garden Inn San Mateo(San Mateo)(Great Value!)
$269
$219
$199
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$166
Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo(San Mateo)(Great Value!)
$199
$127
$84
$109
$96
Los Prados Hotel(San Mateo)
$150
$136
$127
$149
TripAdvisor
All reviewssan franciscounderground parkingwaffleshot tubcontinental breakfastfitness roomwould stay here againsfo airportbeds were comfortablean early flightplenty of parkingclose to the airportshort driveconvenient locationnice staybusiness tripbw
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We always enjoy our stay as we know we can count on a clean, quiet room. We have never been disappointed on any visit and prefer to stay at this location even though our business connections are about 30 minutes away.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I would definately stay there again. The bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean and the staff were accomodating to our needs.It was easy to find-right off a main freeway exit. It was quiet even though it was right next to the freeway. The breakfast was okay - not enough choices for special food needs such as gluten free. But it was adequate for fruit.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank Mark S
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The only way to truly measure a business and its people is when customer service is truly needed.

Hotel was misrepresented on and I was charged for services not rendered. I have tried calling the general manager "Dan" on several occasions and I have not gotten a response. Upon calling Best Western's corporate office, I was told that this location is franchised and that they could not deal with the matter.

Very unprofessional staff…would NEVER do business with. If you call during the day, you will be told that "Dan" works the evening; call during the evening and you will be told that Dan is at another location…they have a system in place that avoids dealing with any issues.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ReservoirDog
Reviewed January 5, 2014

What can I say... As far as Best Western's go this is one of the better ones. The location is adequate, though not really near anything interesting. This hotel is my go-to for whenever I need to visit the Bay Area for work. The price makes my CFO happy and, as long as I rent a car, it's close enough to anywhere I need to go.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Brennon C
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Got in late from Germany to SFO. Hotel was close to the airport, but there was no noise from the airplanes. Hotel is very clean. I had a spacious room which i enjoyed. Bathroom was also very clean, overall it felt just very comfortable to stay at this Best Western. San Francisco downtown is about 15 Min away, so still an acceptabel distance to all the great places. No parking fees is another good thing. Breakfast offers pretty much. Overall i was very happy with this hotel, a got a great value and felt comfortable.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the highway
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo