I and several of my colleagues have been staying at this hotel for over 6 weeks. It is next to the highway, which makes navigating the area extremely easy. It is in a business park area, which means there isn't any of the nonsense associated with staying in a populated area. It's quiet, very close (walking distance) to shopping, and the service is just fine. Housekeeping does the job, the price is right for this area, and the courtyard with fountain provides a pleasant sitting area. This is not a luxury hotel, anyone expecting that will no doubt be disappointed. But if you are looking for an excellent value for a fairly long period, I cannot recommend this hotel too highly. My organization currently has 12 rooms under rent, and each one of my people would tell you the exact same thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Extended Stay, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Francisco - San Mateo - SFO reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead San Mateo
- Homestead Suites San Mateo
- San Mateo Homestead Suites