Out of 7 hotels on a 10-day trip from LA to San Francisco, this was the worst hotel, and I was bitten by bedbugs. It's so basic, it didn't even have a soap dish; I had to use a coffee mug. Decor and linens are out of date, and last but not least--there were bedbugs. The front office staff was great during the stay, but when I called to report the bedbugs after I had gotten home, I didn't even get an apology or offer for a credit. It only cost $89.00/night, but I should have paid a little extra. Never again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Francisco - San Mateo - SFO reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead San Mateo
- Homestead Suites San Mateo
- San Mateo Homestead Suites