This was our second stay here so are exceptions were high. Last time we stayed in a wonderful Villa and this stay they were all occupied. I was disappointed at first.... But the room we had was great as well, right by the first tee. The bell staff there are the best they made sure our dog had water as soon as we got out of the car and gave us rides up to the vineyard. James and Anthony went above and beyond to make sure our stay was everything we had hoped for.
The pool I will dream about daily. It is heavenly and Rita the pool waitress was a delight. She gave excellent drink recommendations that we so refreshing.
The only let down was the food. We ate both lunch and dinner in the bar area as the finer dinning restaurant was closed. And the food didn't really wow us. It wasn't bad just didn't have the quality for the price of a resort like this. But, that won't keep us from returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of California's Santa Cruz Mountains, CordeValle is a luxury retreat in an extraordinary setting between San Jose and the Monterey Peninsula. The resort is infused with country club charm and superb amenities including a luxury spa and 7,169-yard championship golf course by legendary designer Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Clos La Chance, the on-site winery and vineyard, offers guests the opportunity to experience California's famed wine country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Rosewood CordeValle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordevalle, a Rosewood Hotel San Martin
- Cordevalle a Rosewood Resort