We only live 1 and 1/2 hours from here, decided to get away for a night. We sure didn't expect this. What a FABULOUS place for a getaway. We had dinner there, went for a hike and enjoyed a massage in the fabulous spa. The gold course looks wonderful but we don't really golf so we didn't use it. We did enjoy breakfast on the patio overlooking the gold course, delicious food and scenery. We will definately go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of California's Santa Cruz Mountains, CordeValle is a luxury retreat in an extraordinary setting between San Jose and the Monterey Peninsula. The resort is infused with country club charm and superb amenities including a luxury spa and 7,169-yard championship golf course by legendary designer Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Clos La Chance, the on-site winery and vineyard, offers guests the opportunity to experience California's famed wine country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rosewood CordeValle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordevalle, a Rosewood Hotel San Martin
- Cordevalle a Rosewood Resort