We spent a long holiday weekend at Cordevalle, and would definitely return there again. The service was friendly, low-key, and professional. This was not a five star experience, but was an excellent value for the money spent. The decor in our bungalow was relaxing, and well-maintained--if a bit dated. My spouse thoroughly enjoyed the spa services which were, again, a good value for the money spent as we received a spa credit through the Amex Platinum FHR program. California relaxation at its best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of California's Santa Cruz Mountains, CordeValle is a luxury retreat in an extraordinary setting between San Jose and the Monterey Peninsula. The resort is infused with country club charm and superb amenities including a luxury spa and 7,169-yard championship golf course by legendary designer Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Clos La Chance, the on-site winery and vineyard, offers guests the opportunity to experience California's famed wine country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your Rosewood CordeValle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordevalle, a Rosewood Hotel San Martin
- Cordevalle a Rosewood Resort