We originally booked the Cordevalle with plans to go into San Francisco for food and entertainment but ended up staying at the resort almost the entire time. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. At check-in we informed them that this was our first visit but she did not go over any of the amenities or features of the hotel. Fortunately while looking at one of the restaurants, a staff member greeted us and, after realizing we were unfamiliar with the property, gave us a tour. The grounds were beautiful and peaceful. Although we didn't play any golf, we walked along the cart paths and nature trails surrounding the property. There are a couple of restaurants to choose from, one of which had an excellent filet. Although it was the middle of July, it did not seem crowded at all. Apparently many of the guests are there for meetings so the pool and restaurants were never overly crowded. We had a great time and will definitely be going back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of California's Santa Cruz Mountains, CordeValle is a luxury retreat in an extraordinary setting between San Jose and the Monterey Peninsula. The resort is infused with country club charm and superb amenities including a luxury spa and 7,169-yard championship golf course by legendary designer Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Clos La Chance, the on-site winery and vineyard, offers guests the opportunity to experience California's famed wine country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Rosewood CordeValle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordevalle, a Rosewood Hotel San Martin
- Cordevalle a Rosewood Resort