Another fantastic Rosewood resort property! Cordevalle, while not a bargain, is a fantastic place to relax and refresh. Spent 3 nights here on a golf getaway and enjoyed every minute. The setting is beautiful, the rooms were large, comfortable and quiet and the service was friendly and efficient. My wife and I used the spa for a massage and it was very relaxing. The golf course looks tougher than it really was. My advice would be listen to your caddy! The greens were quick and difficult to read. Great couples getaway!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of California's Santa Cruz Mountains, CordeValle is a luxury retreat in an extraordinary setting between San Jose and the Monterey Peninsula. The resort is infused with country club charm and superb amenities including a luxury spa and 7,169-yard championship golf course by legendary designer Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Clos La Chance, the on-site winery and vineyard, offers guests the opportunity to experience California's famed wine country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Rosewood CordeValle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordevalle, a Rosewood Hotel San Martin
- Cordevalle a Rosewood Resort