We just got back and all we can say is "WOW"! Worth the short drive outside of town and the money. We drove to Carmel one day (an easy drive) and to San Francisco the next. One day we drove to a nearby beach (via the Santa Cruz mountains) - then through acres and acres of farmland. They were actually harvesting strawberries, which prompted us to stop at the local fruit stands for some fresh pickings. This would be a great spot for a Honeymoon, or in our case, a much needed escape from the city. We stayed in a Villa and booked the More Rosewood special. The Villa had a private spa on the patio and overlooked the golf course and mountains and it was absolutely beautiful. Our favorite part was getting a cup of coffee and sitting outside each morning in the cool breeze. The Villa also has a steam shower - which was incredible. The staff is attentive and willing to go above and beyond. Vineyards, great restaurants, amazing golf course and California weather - worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of California's Santa Cruz Mountains, CordeValle is a luxury retreat in an extraordinary setting between San Jose and the Monterey Peninsula. The resort is infused with country club charm and superb amenities including a luxury spa and 7,169-yard championship golf course by legendary designer Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Clos La Chance, the on-site winery and vineyard, offers guests the opportunity to experience California's famed wine country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosewood CordeValle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordevalle, a Rosewood Hotel San Martin
- Cordevalle a Rosewood Resort