Rosewood CordeValle
$99
$125
$119
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$134
$114
$109
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

All reviewsgolf resortgolf shopthe fine dining restaurantiron grillworld class golf coursethe men's locker roomvilla suitelovely spasan josewonderful resortjetted tubgas fireplacecomplimentary bottle of wineturn down servicetennis courtssilicon valleystar service
Reviewed May 5, 2012

My husband and I just got back from spending our 10th anniversary at Cordevalle! We had a blast, service was top notch and just beautiful resort! Rooms (bungalow) are beautiful and have just amazing views!!! Ideal for just relaxation, romantic, golf and spa, just amazing!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2012

We spent two nights at CordeValle, and it couldn't have gotten better. The rooms (we stayed in a bungalow) were gorgeous, modern and clean. Our bungalow had a patio that overlooked the golf course and the room came with a pair of binnoculars that we used to spot wild turkey, deer and putts.
CordeValle is a great place to go if you are looking to relax or golf. I enjoyed two treatments at the spa, and my husband played two rounds of golf. Additionally, I hiked the mountains that surround the resort, and my husband and I took advantage of the complimentary wine tasting at the onsite wineary.
I wanted to add that the staff was friendly and accomodating. We arrived several hours early so that we could take advantage of a special golf package. Although we were quite early (about five hours before our room was supposed to be ready), the staff was able to provide my husband and I storage for our luggage and gave us each lockers in the locker rooms . They also provided me with a keycard to the pool and access to the spa amenities while I waited for my treatment and for my husband to finish his golf round. Additionally, the staff was quick in picking us at at our room and transporting us around the resort and could answer any questions we had about local restaurants, hiking, etc.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

We decided to split our trip between Spanish Bay and Cordevalle this year. We stayed 2 nights at Cordevalle and took advantage of the stay and play package. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. I played golf each day while my wife went to the spa. The golf course is spectacular and the caddy I took was excellent. My wife enjoyed the spa and the clubhouse amenities are second to none. The room was much bigger and nicer than the room at Spanish Bay, which is saying something. When you add up the value of the room, greens fee on a great course, and $100 spa credits each day you realize a great value for the money. On the flip side, there are not nearly as many nearby attractions and sidetrips as you get at Pebble Beach. That said, I highly recommend this Resort to anyone looking for a Luxury Resort to unwind with maximum bang for your buck.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed March 16, 2012

While this is really a golf resort, and only one of us plays, we both really enjoyed our 3 day stay. The service and attentiveness were among the best we've ever experienced. (It really does make a difference when they greet you by name as you walk around the place.) The golf was outstanding (the golf staff was friendly and helpful), but even the non-golfer appreciated the beauty of the course vistas, the wonderful hikes, the heated pool, and the spa. The food was excellent, and the rooms were large, comfortable, beautifully furnished, and well equipped. Best of all, the rates were very reasonable for a resort of this level.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Just spent 3 days at this lovely resort. Agree with others that the bungalows are large, with gas log fireplace, patio that overlooks the golf course, big flat screen TV and jetted tub in bathroom. They had nice robes and slippers for you in the closet. A Keurig coffee maker for the mornings, and they left you a bottle of water at turn down. Bed was very comfortable, but I really wish the high end hotel/resorts would get away from those heavy comforters. They are so hot we had to set the temp to 65 at night and leave the fan on.
Regarding food, they have 2 restaurants. We went to their Italian restaurant on our first night. Although the food was very good, the menu was quite disappointing. There were very few choices, and even fewer Italian entrees on it. I expected to see some traditional pasta dishes like veal or chicken parmigiana, bolognese sauce, pasta with meatballs or sausage, etc. There was one pasta dish that sounded great - - fettucine with crab in a spicy sauce. I asked if I could get it without the "spicy" and they said yes - no problem. I ordered it and had to trade meals with my husband. Even he, who likes spicy, said his mouth was on fire. I had the veal chop, which was excellent. They were very apologetic.
The other restaurant is a bar with about a dozen tables. The food, again, was quite good, but the prices are outrageous. For a full breakfast (eggs, toast, bacon, potatoes, coffee) it was $31.00. Since there are no other restaurants within 10 miles, you pretty much have to eat there. Everything was a la carte.
At dinner, the Italian restaurant was closed for 4 days, so we had to eat in the bar. It was very disheartening to eat at these small bar tables that really were made for just a drink and snack, while 2 TV's are on ESPN. We had dinner while watching fights at a hockey game. Do they really need the TVs on at dinner? The restaurant staff were wonderful.
We both had spa treatments that were exceptional.
We also played golf one day. You have to have a caddie. There were so many bunkers on this course, it was nice to have help, since my ball seems drawn to the bunkers. Gorgeous, well kept course. Pricey, but we were on the ultimate 3 day package, so 2 rds. of golf were included.
As much as we loved our room, the spa and the golf, not sure if we would return because of having to go to the very small, limited menu, high priced restaurants. Think we would go somewhere else for the same price with more options.
That said, it was a wonderful resort that I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Bungalows on the lower level are private with great golf course views
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple