We decided to split our trip between Spanish Bay and Cordevalle this year. We stayed 2 nights at Cordevalle and took advantage of the stay and play package. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. I played golf each day while my wife went to the spa. The golf course is spectacular and the caddy I took was excellent. My wife enjoyed the spa and the clubhouse amenities are second to none. The room was much bigger and nicer than the room at Spanish Bay, which is saying something. When you add up the value of the room, greens fee on a great course, and $100 spa credits each day you realize a great value for the money. On the flip side, there are not nearly as many nearby attractions and sidetrips as you get at Pebble Beach. That said, I highly recommend this Resort to anyone looking for a Luxury Resort to unwind with maximum bang for your buck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of California's Santa Cruz Mountains, CordeValle is a luxury retreat in an extraordinary setting between San Jose and the Monterey Peninsula. The resort is infused with country club charm and superb amenities including a luxury spa and 7,169-yard championship golf course by legendary designer Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Clos La Chance, the on-site winery and vineyard, offers guests the opportunity to experience California's famed wine country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Rosewood CordeValle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordevalle, a Rosewood Hotel San Martin
- Cordevalle a Rosewood Resort