While this is really a golf resort, and only one of us plays, we both really enjoyed our 3 day stay. The service and attentiveness were among the best we've ever experienced. (It really does make a difference when they greet you by name as you walk around the place.) The golf was outstanding (the golf staff was friendly and helpful), but even the non-golfer appreciated the beauty of the course vistas, the wonderful hikes, the heated pool, and the spa. The food was excellent, and the rooms were large, comfortable, beautifully furnished, and well equipped. Best of all, the rates were very reasonable for a resort of this level.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of California's Santa Cruz Mountains, CordeValle is a luxury retreat in an extraordinary setting between San Jose and the Monterey Peninsula. The resort is infused with country club charm and superb amenities including a luxury spa and 7,169-yard championship golf course by legendary designer Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Clos La Chance, the on-site winery and vineyard, offers guests the opportunity to experience California's famed wine country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Rosewood CordeValle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordevalle, a Rosewood Hotel San Martin
- Cordevalle a Rosewood Resort