“Our favorite taco shop”

Cuisines: Mexican
San Marcos
“Our favorite taco shop”
Reviewed January 8, 2010

You will not be disappointed. Great true mexican food, served fast and fresh. Great tasting salsa's at their salsa bar. There is something for everybody at this taco shop. I recommend the carnitas burrito, my teen loves their california fries, my son gets the carne asada quesedilla my husband loves the pollo asada tacos. Yummy!

Boston, Ma
“Fish Tacos! Better than the chains by far!”
Reviewed July 15, 2009

Previous to a visit to this place, I thought all fish tacos were like the CA chains. Boy was I wrong. Here, it's served on corn tortillas with sour cream, shredded cabbage, and tomato salsa. You can top it off with your choice of several kids of sauces at the cold-bar, but I kept mine virgin. They can be very busy with an assortment of customers ranging from moms with kids, to laborers, and white collar folks on lunch break. Staff is friendly, and helpful. Order at the counter, they bring you the food when it's ready. Seating at booths/tables&chairs. Small space, but never had problems finding a place to sit as people polish off their food very quickly. They also offer lots of other tacos & stews.