“Delicious, Welcoming, Affordable”

Panda Garden
Ranked #28 of 242 Restaurants in San Marcos
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Panda Garden has proudly served the North County San Diego community for over 30 years. We strive to provide the best that Chinese cuisine has to offer, with the freshest ingredients available. Each of our Master Chef's have been preparing Chinese food for well over 20 years. The community is very important to us, and we are proud that we've remained in San Marcos all these years. We are thankful for each and every single one of our friends that continue to come and support us. Thank you for making Panda Garden a part of your community. We will continue to provide the best food, and service to all of our guests.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My go-to for egg foo young -- 2 huge patties and enough veggies for a second meal.

I have had beef, pork, shrimp -- and the presentation is beautiful, too. Not only do the two patties have the protein of your choice, but they're also on top of the veggies.

The poopoo platter is also a fav of mine, even when used as a main meal for me.

My other favorite is to order the large bowl of special wonton soup - and take home when I don't eat.

The crispy noodles are the wide ones and taste homemade.

I've taken quite a few people as their first time and all have loved Panda Garden.

Good for All . . . and they have take-out, as well.

Panda_Garden, Manager at Panda Garden, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2014

Thank you for dining with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience.

There are newer reviews for Panda Garden

Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

I found this restaurant by accent after visiting cvS. I love authentic Chinese cuisine I usually make a trip to Kearney Mesa area for dim sim and a shopping trip to the 99 Rancho market. The quality and taste of the food is superb. The service is spectacular very pleasant and very accommodating. I have been back five times and I ordered five different luncheon specials. The food is absolutely amazing

Thank you for dining with us. We are glad you enjoyed the dining experience. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

My coworkers and I come here about 2-3 times a month for lunch. They have great lunch specials. I usually order the Garlic Chicken. You cannot go wrong with that dish. It has the perfect amount of chicken and veggies. I also like the Kung Pao Three Flavor.

Lunch comes with egg drop soup and crispy noodles. The lunch plate comes with fried rice and an egg roll. Sometimes the plate comes with crab rangoon, but 85% of the time, it's served with a veggie egg roll.

The staff is always friendly and the service is quick. My only complaint is that their sweet and sour sauce comes out cold and clumpy.

Thank you for dining with us, we are happy to see you enjoyed your experience!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This is a little garden with exquisite food, great service, and exceptional value. This restaurant could be classified as a little hole in the wall because it is so little, but it's always busy. People are faithful to this establishment because the food is great, the service is good, and very reasonably priced.
Their lunch combos are better, LOTS better than the fast food copy cats, and you can hide away in a nice corner to enjoy a delicious meal in a quiet environment. The owners are there every day, and they know their long time customers well, but that doesn't keep them from making even the greenies like old friends.
Individuals, couples, groups, and family all find a quiet garden with great food at this little place. Check it out.

Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us.