“Non smoking room should smell like so.” 3 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Days Inn San Marcos
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in San Marcos
South Gate, California
“Non smoking room should smell like so.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

I was there for a big soccer tournament. It's only one of four hotels in the city. Check in was a breeze. But the room I was given was less then satisfactory. My room smelled like a Motel room used for adult entertainment. It's labeled as Non-Smoking but it's obvious guest smoke in room. My shower handle felt like I can snap it off if not careful. I can say that it is conveniently located near all shops and restaurants and next to the FWY. Staff are great and the breakfast is to.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HotelMgmt s, Manager at Days Inn San Marcos, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear Getoffm

We are sorry your stay was less than satisfying but anytime your are not comfortable with your room just let the front desk know and if is possible they can accommodate you by moving you to a different room. It’s great that our location was very convenient for you and we are thrill to hear that our staff and our breakfast were great too. Thank you for your patronage and we hope to see you soon.

Hotel Management.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Garden City
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

everything was great except for my shower. I checked in on a Thursday night and my shower did not work Friday. I notified the front desk and they said it would be fixed on Saturday (it was not). I notified them again on Sunday am - and it was repaired/replaced while I extended my breakfast time.....so I was two days without a shower! Tony

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

ramadasm, Manager at Days Inn San Marcos, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Tony W

We are happy to hear your stay was satisfying except that the shower wasn’t working and we are very sorry about that, we hope that your next stay is more enjoyable and thank you for your patronage.

Oceanside, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

Just wanted to give a great review for the excellent team at the Ramada in San Marcos. Having stayed in many Hotels, staying at this Ramada has been very rewarding and relaxing! I want to give a special shout out to Bill at the front desk who goes above and beyond to make the guests feel welcomed. His great friendly attitude was greatly appreciated each and every encounter. The rest of the San Marcos Ramada team is amazing too. The room I stayed in was very clean. The bed was comfortable. The morning breakfast for guests has ample selections to start a day in healthy way. I will share this experience with many. I will be back! Thanks again for the awesome Hospitality...~Greg S.~12/14/13

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ramadasm, Manager at Days Inn San Marcos, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Dear Greg S

We are thrill to hear how Relaxing your stay was and how much you enjoyed it. We are happy to hear that our team has been very helpful and that they have been very friendly with you. We are happy to hear that you have tried our breakfast and we are glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for your patronage and hope to see you soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near San Marcos
Comfort Inn Escondido
Comfort Inn Escondido
#5 of 16 in Escondido
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Escondido Downtown in Escondido

Been to Days Inn San Marcos? Share your experiences!