“<_>”

Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in San Marcos
Reviewed December 24, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
ramadasm, Manager at Days Inn San Marcos, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

There are newer reviews for Days Inn San Marcos

Reviewed December 24, 2013

everything was great except for my shower. I checked in on a Thursday night and my shower did not work Friday. I notified the front desk and they said it would be fixed on Saturday (it was not). I notified them again on Sunday am - and it was repaired/replaced while I extended my breakfast time.....so I was two days without a shower! Tony

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
ramadasm, Manager at Days Inn San Marcos, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear Tony W

We are happy to hear your stay was satisfying except that the shower wasn’t working and we are very sorry about that, we hope that your next stay is more enjoyable and thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Just wanted to give a great review for the excellent team at the Ramada in San Marcos. Having stayed in many Hotels, staying at this Ramada has been very rewarding and relaxing! I want to give a special shout out to Bill at the front desk who goes above and beyond to make the guests feel welcomed. His great friendly attitude was greatly appreciated each and every encounter. The rest of the San Marcos Ramada team is amazing too. The room I stayed in was very clean. The bed was comfortable. The morning breakfast for guests has ample selections to start a day in healthy way. I will share this experience with many. I will be back! Thanks again for the awesome Hospitality...~Greg S.~12/14/13

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
ramadasm, Manager at Days Inn San Marcos, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Dear Greg S

We are thrill to hear how Relaxing your stay was and how much you enjoyed it. We are happy to hear that our team has been very helpful and that they have been very friendly with you. We are happy to hear that you have tried our breakfast and we are glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for your patronage and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
ramadasm, Manager at Days Inn San Marcos, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Reviewed November 9, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
ramadasm, Manager at Days Inn San Marcos, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last night it was horrible we were awoken at about 3am by a lady saying she needed help crying screaming that some guy had a gun very frightening I call the front desk explained what happened... I told them I was scared for my life they didn't offer to change me rooms a discount for future days we left at that moment!! I asked to speak to the owner they said he wouldn't call me it was a horrible horrible experience pay an extra buck or two stay somewhere else!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013
ramadasm, Manager at Days Inn San Marcos, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear, NatalieRamirez

I am sorry to hear about your experience unfortunately there were no other complaints and we did have officers check the entire property and cameras. For the inconvenience we did offer you a discount and unfortunately you didn’t accept it, but we do take each comment very seriously. We hope your next experience is better.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
ramadasm, Manager at Days Inn San Marcos, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near San Marcos
Residence Inn San Diego North/San Marcos
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Escondido Downtown
Comfort Inn Escondido San Diego North County
Best Western Escondido Hotel

Been to Days Inn San Marcos? Share your experiences!