“Sleepless in San Marcos” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn San Marcos

Days Inn San Marcos
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in San Marcos

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
San Diego, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

I made a reservation..When I arrived with my family I walked into a rundown lobby with a very rude reception. First the girl working the counter that night said that I did not have a reservation, after a few minutes of shuffling papers she corrected herself and asked for a credit card, after I handed it to her she ran it and tossed it on the counter mumbled a few words and then explained she only had 1 room left and I was lucky..When I got to the room I looked at the messy bed and smelled an ashtray. There was trash in the trash can and water on the floor. I went back to lobby and let her know the situation.. She simply could care less so I left the motel and I will never return.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
ramadasm, General Manager at Days Inn San Marcos, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Dear: Brandon C
We sincerely Regret your bad experience, we since then have spoken to that particular employee and we have resolved this issue, Please feel free to contact me directly. We take your feedback very seriously, we want to assure you that this is not something typical within our establishment. And it is truly unfortunate this happened. If you happen to be in the area and in need of a place to stay please call me directly ask for the manager and we will make sure you are well attended.

Thanks for your time

Comfort Inn Escondido
Comfort Inn Escondido
#5 of 16 in Escondido
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Escondido Downtown in Escondido

Been to Days Inn San Marcos? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn San Marcos

Property: Days Inn San Marcos
Address: 517 W San Marcos Blvd, San Marcos, CA 92069-2721 (Formerly Ramada Limited San Marcos)
Location: United States > California > San Marcos
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in San Marcos
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn San Marcos 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Days Inn San Marcos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited San Marcos Hotel San Marcos